Production Blog: Time to get Tech-savvy

    Hey!! Remember when I was telling you about how I was gonna get professional and go all out for this film? Well it is safe to say I got it done. Yes, I did it, but the process was not so simple. I began working on the website, for this I used a website builder called wix.com to assist me. This was my first time working on a website yet using wix in general. It was definitely a learning experience. I started by adding in the background and title page for the film this was the easy part. I then decided start inputting information when my website wanted to start glitch out. On of the tabs one of the groups was not deleting that was unneeded. Wix tends to come with templates in which assist you for your website, sometimes these templates come with groups which are not needed depending on the scenario. In mine, I did not have a use for it and attempted to delete the group several times and it did not work. I decided I can actually utilize this group instead and remodel the page for a reviews page. This came out great as I was able to put a slideshow of reviews whilst linking my social media platforms on the bottom. After putting the finishing touches on the website it was time for me to work on the postcard for the film. I am so happy with the results on how this card turned out. I decided it was best to use the same background image from my website on the postcard, the synergy was perfect. I did the same for the backside but with another part of the image so it is not boring. I put in my QR code and linked the socials and finished the postcard up. This part was pretty simple but came out very elegant, I cannot wait to show you in my final product blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Preparations

Our pitch